Thursday

Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop...

View from the Children's Room in the Library...overlooking Slocum Park.
It does look pretty, all this snow, but between working full time, mothering 3 teenaged girls and life in general, I have no time for snow. I hate the time it takes to clean my car, shovel it out and drive on slippery roads! With crazy Jersey drivers! It makes everything more difficult. Please, Spring, come soon! Please?
If anyone is in the mood for a quirky, funny, touching book, pick up Merrill Markoe's "Walking In Circles Before Lying Down". I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OOOOH AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! OMGGGGG!!! Girl is it as half bad there as it is here!!! DANG!!!! I've been sitting at this computer working and answering email. I guess it's good for something. If New Jersey tries to pull the drought card this summer there is going to hell pay!!!! he he he he he! Hope that you are eating munchies and watching some girly flicks or creating in all of this! have wonderful snowy day!

Donna said...

I love it! :)

Like the new header and tunes too! :)