Thursday

September 2012 Birchbox Bandwagon








900x900
LOVE Dr. Jart!  I typically use his "Renewalist" BB. Good stuff.



I was looking for the perfect Grey.  This is IT!

900x900
Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids...Everyone else seems disappointed by these, but I think they're adorable.


Neutrals
Received one in lt. lavender.  Gave it to my daughter...made her happy!
Lovely, fairly light floral/summer fruit/hint of musk scent.
$25. off $75. purchase at Madewell.
Benefit foaming cleanser and polish sample (one use).
Cute "LookBook".  I'm very happy with this month's selections.  If you're interested in checking it out for yourself, feel free to use this link (there are rewards to recommending people): https://www.birchbox.com?raf=4t77k 
For 10 dollars a month it's a little way to treat yourself and have a bit of fun.

No comments: